As the shipping world continues to contend with rapid industry change such as over supply and reducing demand, increasing regulation and security concerns, the risk challenge of protecting ships and associated maritime infrastructure continues to grow.
Serving maritime industries including offshore, logistics, ports and terminals, cruise and passenger, bulk and commodity traders and marine construction, we are experts in marine insurance solutions.
As well as brokers, we’re your advisers and consultants
We advise on every aspect of insurance programme design. By carefully considering our clients’ demands and needs, we develop tailor made insurance programmes. And when it comes to the placement of your risk, our access to the global marine insurance markets means we are well positioned to deliver the best terms, while ensuring a sharp focus on every aspect of service delivery such as the provision of timely documentation. Service is our differentiator and our team will be available, whenever you need us, to support and advise.
Claims are the bedrock of any insurance programme. It is why our highly experienced claims team sits at the heart of our service and will work to ensure an efficient resolution of your claim, however complex the nature of the dispute. In addition our claims offering also includes review of contracts and other technical advice.
The products and services we offer include:
- Hull and machinery
- Increased value, freight, and anticipated owners’ interest
- War and terrorism, kidnap and ransom
- Loss of hire and loss of revenue
- Construction and builders’ risks
- Mortgagees’ interest and mortgagees’ additional perils
- Super yacht insurance
- Comprehensive general liabilities, including contractual liability
- Terminal operators’ liabilities
- Ship repairers’ liability
- Transport / logistics / freight forwarders’ liabilities
- Professional liability
- Excess marine liabilities
- Portfolio marine liability reinsurance risks
- Special risks
Protection and Indemnity
- Mutual and fixed premium cover
- Charterers’ liability, including damage to hull and bunkers
- Specialist operations, salvage operations and towage
- Mutual club exclusion buy backs (non-poolable risks)
- Liabilities arising from ownership or custody of cargo