Whether commercial or private, executive jet or utility helicopter, the ownership and operation of an aircraft carries with it a unique range of risks. In an ever-changing market, our team of specialists not only generates ideas and finds solutions, but also focuses on turning those market changes to your competitive advantage.
The best access
Our access to a broad range of markets enables us to provide competitive insurance products for existing and emerging risks. We work with you to ensure that your aviation business – from airlines, to leasing companies, manufacturers, airports and service providers – is adequately protected whether it’s physical damage to an aircraft or other associated exposures.
We cover the full spectrum of aviation and aerospace risk whether owner or operator, manufacturer or service provider, refueller or agent.
Our services include:
- Aircraft hull, all risks including war risks and deductible insurance
- Aviation liabilities, including passengers
- Crew loss of license
- Hull and liability war risk coverage extensions
- Overhaul and repair facilities
- Personal accident
- Premises/public liability
- Product liability for manufacturers and components